After a Florida trucking accident, you will need as many resources as possible as you work to recover. Being in a Florida car accident involving a truck is devastating and often leads to serious injuries as well as losses. This is not a time to try to be stoic and do it alone. There are many people who can help you as you recover:
1) A Florida personal injury attorney. An experienced Florida personal injury attorney can be invaluable when you have been in a serious Florida pedestrian accident, traffic accident, or any incident causing injury. A good attorney can ensure you don’t sign away your rights and can help ensure that your accident is carefully investigated in order to find all liable parties. A good Florida personal injury attorney can help ensure that you get all the support you are entitled to under the law as you recover. Working with a good attorney can help ensure quality care and can ensure that you pay fewer costs out of pocket.
2) Friends and family. After an accident, you will need your friends and family as your emotions run the gamut. Friends and family can support you emotionally and encourage you as you heal.
3) Insurance providers. If you are covered by insurance, insurance providers can play a large role in ensuring that most of your accident-related costs are covered so that you are not responsible for these costs. Unfortunately, not all insurance providers are eager to pay you fully for the costs of your accident. For this reason, it is often good to work with a Florida personal injury attorney to ensure that your costs are covered.
4) Counselors. If you are still having trouble recovering from your accident after a few weeks, you may wish to seek help from a counselor or therapist. This can help you get help in recovering from the emotional trauma, especially, of your accident.
5) Health care professionals. After your Florida truck accident, you will likely need to rely on health care professionals and doctors for at least part of your recovery. In many cases, you may need to rely on specialists as well. Florida burn injury patients, for example, may need to work with cosmetic surgeons to recover while Florida spinal cord injury patients may work with surgeons and rehabilitation professionals in order to regain mobility.
If you have been in a Florida truck accident and need an experienced Florida personal injury attorney, contact the Flaxman Law Group today for a free consultation. The Flaxman Law Group has been serving the South Florida community with three offices in Miami, Hollywood, and Homestead. Our experienced team can help you understand your legal options after an accident so that you can make an informed decision about what to do next.